Pancakes are simple easy to make with the Ingredients that are available in every kitchen. When you think of pancake it's fluffy, airy and soft to eat. Very quick breakfast for lazy Sunday mornings.
Here is my healthy version of pancakes using wheat flour, Apples. So easy to make and can be packed in kids lunch box.
Eggless Wheat Apple Pancake - Recipe
Prep time - 5 mins
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Servings - 5
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Apple small (grated) - 1
- Baking Powder - 1tsp
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1tbsp
- Vanilla Essence (optional) - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Sieve flour, baking powder, make a well in center.
- Add milk, vanilla essence and oil. Mix it well to smooth consistency.
- Add grated apple and lightly mix.
- Heat an oiled girdle on medium heat. Pour batter, when you see some bubbles on top turn and cook from other side. When it's brown from both sides, it's done and ready to serve.
- Enjoy with fruits, honey or maple syrup!!
- As apples are sweet you can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your taste.