Papad ki sabzi is a Rajasthani dish It can be dry or gravy. This recipe is dry papad sabzi which can be a side dish for your meal. Quick to cook. With added flavors of spices. It can be cooked the days when you ran out of vegetables.
I came to know of this recipe a few years back when i got married. This is my mother-in-law's recipe. I liked it so thought of sharing this recipe with you all. This can be accompaied dal and roti.
Papad Ki Sabzi Recipe
- Urad dal papad - 2 no.
- Cumin seeds powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1tsp
- Dry mango powder - 1 tsp
- Cilantro - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green onion - 2 tbsp
- Green chili - 1 no
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Freash coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Roast papad from both sides on heated tawa.
- Crush it using hands.
- In a heated pan add oil.
- Add onions in oil and fry till golden brown.
- Add coriander powder, dry mango powder, cumin powder, salt.
- Add green chili and green onion.
- Lastly add papad.
- Serve it hot.
- Instead of tawa, papad can be roasted in microwave. Set the time 20 seconds each side.
- It taste better if serve hot.
- Can be eaten as snack.