Pizza when you hear this word, what comes to your mind? Pizza with veggies and loaded with cheese. There are many toppings for pizza in market. But i tried to do something with little Indian touch.
I had this pizza in an Indian pizza shop and really liked the idea of adding cauliflower in pizza. So thought of giving it a try and it was a hit.
Made with stir fried cauliflower and added pickled spices and of course main part cheese, without that pizza don't taste like pizza😋
Achari Gobhi Pizza (Pizza with Pickled Cauliflower) Recipe
- Gobhi (Cauliflower) - 5 to 6 big florets cut thinly
- Mustard oil - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Onion chopped into thin pieces - 1/2 cup
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese - 3/4 cup
- Pizza Sauce as required
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Achar Masala - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves (Cilantro) for garnishing
- First wash and cut gobhi.
- Add mustard oil in pan let it heat. Add gobhi and stir fry till little bit tender.
- When gobhi is done add garlic powder, achar masala and salt to taste.
- Mix and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Place rolled pizza base on baking tray (I used homemade pizza base).
- Spread pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, cooked gobhi, onions, coriander leaves and more cheese on top if you like.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or till the crust is little bit brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut and enjoy.