Delicious and mouthwatering Aloo halwa (potato pudding) you can make on any occasion. Mostly people prepare this During Fasting as it is called phalahari dessert.
Aloo Ka Halwa (Poato Pudding) - Navratri Food Recipe
- Boiled And Mashed Potatoes - 2 Big
- Clarified Butter (Ghee) - 4 tbsp
- Raisins - 5 to 7
- Almonds Sliced - 8 to 10
- Cardamom Powder - 1/8 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- First in a pan heat ghee on medium heat.
- Add boiled potatoes and saute till potatoes changes color to brown. It takes about 5-7 minutes.
- Keep stirring. It has tendency to stick to the pan.
- Once ghee separates from potatoes (It will have crubly texture)
- Add milk and sugar mix it really well.
- Add cardamom powder, Almonds and Raisins.
- Once again cook potato till it separate the sides of pan, It will take 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with nuts.