This recipe i made with banana only but you can experiment adding more fruits with banana and different nuts and chocolates. Just freeze banana until solid, then whip up in blender, creamy and soft ice cream is ready. If you like soft serve then try avoiding keeping in freezer again. Best color and taste when made fresh, i tried keeping for longer time it turns brown.
Let's go through the process for this creamy, gooey banana ice cream.
Blender Frozen Banana Ice Cream ( Quick and Easy)
- Banana Ripe - 2
- Milk - 1/8 cup
- Take ripe bananas peel and cut them in rounds.
- Put the bananas in airtight bag in keep in freezer for at-least 1 hour or until solid.
- Blend the frozen banana with milk .
- Keep blending, at first banana will look crumbly but then gooey and soft serve texture.
- Transfer it in airtight container and freeze until solid, if you want to freeze.
- Try mixing nuts, chocolates and any fruit as you like.