Today i am sharing with you all this three ingredient quick chocolate mousse. Yes it is quick you do not have to refrigerate it. This mousse is 2 servings recipe. I have made this mousse with heavy whipping cream. One main thing is to keep in mind, use chilled whipping cream it will fasten the whipping process.
If planning to serve it right away than it will be little soft. Keep in refrigerator for more firm mousse.
I have used unsweetened cocoa powder. But if you like more sweet than add sweetened cocoa powder.
Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Chilled Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Sugar Granulated - 2 tbsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
- Bluberries or any berry for garnishing
- First Add chilled whipping cream in deep bowl.
- Add sugar and cocoa powder.
- Now with a hand mixer on low speed beat until thick, scraping cocoa powder from the sides.
- Optional step: If want firm mousse keep in refrigerater for 1 hour for soft mousse serve immediately.
- Top with whipped cream and berries and serve.