Coconut ladoo/ladu is one of the easiest and quick recipe which you can prepare in no time for festival season. In this recipe i have used dry coconut but it can be made with freshly grated coconut and i skipped the sugar as i added sweetened condensed milk.
Coconut Ladoo Recipe
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Dessicated Coconut + 1/2 cup for rolling ladoo
- 1/2 tsp cardamom Powder
- take a pan add ghee and let it melt.
- once melted add coconut powder and saute for 3 - 4 minutes.
- add condensed milk and cook on medium heat until it is thick.
- once little thick and forms like a dough. switch off the flame.
- let this cool down completely.
- once cooled take small amount into your palms and form like a lemon size ball.
- take coconut powder and roll each ladoo until coats well.