An easy, quick and delicious recipe for the times when you have craving for chocolate cake. Just add everything in a mug and microwave 2 minutes and ready to eat chocolate cake. This recipe is single serving.
Eggless Chocolate Cake In A Mug Recipe
Serving - 1
- All purpose flour (Maida) - 4 tbsp
- Brown Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cooking Oil - 4 tbsp
- Milk - 4 tbsp
- Chocolate Chunks (Optional) - 3
- Add dry ingredients Flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder in a mug, mix well.
- Add oil and milk mix well using fork.
- Add chocolate chunks mix and keep in microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite ice cream.