Maggi Noodle bread rolls is a perfect evening snack with tea. This yummy noodle roll is great snack when some guests are coming or can be packed in kids lunch box.
Noodles stuffed in bread and deep fried in oil. Serve these scrumptious noodle rolls with chutney or ketchup.
Noodle Rolls Recipe
Ingredients For Cooking Noodle (Filling)
- Maggi Noodle - 1 small
- Oil for cooking Noodle - 1 tbsp
- Onion - 1 cut lengthwise
- Water 1 1/2 cups
Ingredients For Roll
- Bread Slices - 4
- Oil for deep frying
- Water To Soak Bread Slices
- First Cook Maggi noodle, Heat oil in pan add onion and saute till translucent. Add water, taste-maker and noodles cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- After noodle is cooked let it cool completely.
- Take one slice of bread dip this in water and squeeze out extra water from bread.
- Take 1 tbsp of cooked noodle, stuff in center of bread and close the bread by pinching in center like a ball.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a pan on medium heat. Add ready noodle balls in to hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Serve with mint chutney.