As Navratri is here and many people keep fast and they are busy in pooja and celebrations so they start thinking what to eat, what to cook that is quick and easy this aloo sabzi is quick and easy to do and tastes delicious.
Today i m sharing this Vrat Vaaley Aloo recipe with you all, very simple and easy to make in less than twenty minutes. In every household during navratri aloo sabzi is made. Every one makes different ways. This recipe my mother cooks during navratri time can be accompanied kuttu ki puri and dahi.
I added red chili powder if you do not use any of the recipe ingredient in navratri then skip that ingredient.
Masala Aloo Recipe (Navratri Vrat Recipe)
- Potato Boiled And Cut into Pieces - 2 no
- Oil - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Paste - 1 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder - 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sendha Namak (Rock salt) as per taste
- First Boil and cut potatoes.
- Add oil in a pan and let this heat up a little bit.
- Now add cumin seeds let this crackle
- Add coriander powder and ginger paste and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add boiled potatoes and saute for a minute.
- Now add salt, red chili powder and dry mango powder saute for a minute.
- Serve with vrat ki roti.
Link for Navratri Recipe:
Aloo Ka Halwa
Kesar Badam Milk
Banana Icecream Quick
Sooji Halwa for Parshad