Lassi is very much similar to milkshakes except that this drink has yogurt and milk shake uses milk. I made lassi using blender but my mom she used to make this drink using a whisk (Madhani). it tastes great both ways.
Very Quick and refreshing drink to enjoy in a hot summer day !!
Mint and Coriander Lassi Recipe
- Yogurt (Dahi) -1 cup
- Chilled Water - 1/4 cup
- Mint Leaves - 5 to 6 no
- Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) - 1/4 cup
- Salt (Rock Salt) - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Dried crushed Mint for garnishing (Optional)
- Ice cubes as required
- In a blender jar add yogurt (Dahi), Ice, Water, Salt, Mint Leaves, coriander leaves , cumin powder, black pepper powder.
- Blend everything till leaves are pureed.
- Pour in a glass garnish with dried mint, cumin powder and mint leaves.