This Paneer Sandwich i first had in Ambala my home town. They make the same way just they don't add ketch up in filling. Different flavors are added in this paneer sandwich Mint and Coriander chutney, cheese, chaat masala and then grilled if you do not have grill pan, use tawa instead.
Have this sandwich in breakfast or eat as evening snack. Let's go through ingredients.
Paneer Sandwich Recipe
- Wheat Bread - 2 slices
- Cheese Slices (any kind) - 2
- Paneer cut in medium slice - 2
- Butter as required
- Mint Chutney as required
- Tomato Ketchup as reguired
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - a pinch
- Chaat masala as required
- First apply butter on bread slices and then take one bread spread mint chutney evenly.
- Now top with cheese slice and paneer slice.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder and chaat masala.
- On remaining bread spread Ketchup and place on the other bread which has paneer and chutney.
- Now spread butter on outer bread and place on heated grilled pan or any kind of pan.
- Cook from both sides till golden and crispy.
- Remove from pan and serve with your favorite sauce or chutney.