If we think of some snack with potato, then fries and cutlet comes to our mind first but there are a lots of snack one can make with potatoes. One of them is potato basket. I like to fill these baskets with Indian style bhel chaat.
Potato basket can be made both ways fried and baked. But this recipe is baked version.
Potato Basket Recipe
- Potato Peeled and Shredded - 2 big
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt To Taste
- All Purpose Flour - 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 350 f/180 c.
- First Peel and shred potatoes and squeeze out extra juice.
- Mix pepper powder, salt and flour, Mix well so that all potatoes are coated.
- Now spread some oil in a cupcake tin.
- Take small amount of potato mixture in cupcake tin and spread it to the sides making a hollow in the center like a bowl.
- Now fill all the cups with potato mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes check with fork if it is done.