When It is hot outside every body needs a cool drink. There is something so nice about homemade milkshakes. There are so many different flavored shakes available in market, But they either have high sugar amount or fake colors .
This shake recipe i wanted to do from very long time. So thought of sharing with you all. This is extremely easy to make and tastes delicious. Adding ice cream makes it thick and creamy but if you don't like ice cream can be skipped but i like adding ice cream.
Combine all the things together in a jar strawberry, milk and ice cream. Blend until puree and pour chilled shake and enjoy.
Strawberry Milk Shake Recipe
- Strawberries - 3 large
- Milk - 1 cup
- Strawberry Ice cream - 2 scoops
- Strawberry Sauce (optional)
- Whipped Topping (optional)
- Sprinklers (optional)
- Combine strawberries, Milk and ice cream in a blender jar and blend until puree.
- Dip glass rim in strawberry sauce and then sprinklers.
- Pour prepared shake in to a glass and cover with whipped topping on top.
- Decorate with sprinklers and enjoy.