Banana, Orange and Kiwi Smoothie - For summer everyone needs something cool and refreshing This fruit smoothie is not only delicious but also healthy. Involving smoothie in your diet is a great way to stay healthy.
I love making these smoothies as my husband and toddler really like having this in summers. A great way to start day. I made this smoothie without dairy but if you want add little bit yogurt then it is calcium packed smoothie.
I added banana, orange juice with pulp and kiwi. This fruit smoothie is packed with Vitamin c, Fiber and antioxidents. A touch of honey adds sweetness and has many health benefits. you can add any fruit on hand and mix up any combination and enjoy a healthy refreshing drink.
Let's go through ingredients !!
Banana, Orange And Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
- Banana - 1 sliced
- Juice And Pulp From 1 orange
- Kiwi - 1 peeled
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Ice Cubes As per Taste
- First peel and cut banana. peel kiwi.
- Cut the orange in half and juice ( i added pulp but it can be skipped ).
- Add all the above ingredients in the blender jar and grind until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in glass and enjoy.
- Tastes great when fresh.
- For a chilled smoothie keep the fruits in fridge before using.