Dahi Puri | Stuffed Dahi Puri | GolgappaDahi puri is one of my favorite snack. This Dahi Puri chaat is another famous Indian street food that is made with stuffing puri/Golgappa with boiled potatoes, Sweet and sour chutney and yogurt/Dahi..
Instead of boiled potato, Moong beans, White chana can be used as stuffing. Chili and salt can be adjusted according to taste. I added beaten yogurt/Dahi. If yogurt is very thick add little water and whisk, I added Kewra essence for flavor but this is totally optional.
This bite size snack Can be a perfect party snack..preparing mint and tamarind chutney is very simple. Chilled yogurt works best in this recipe.
Dahi Puri | Dahi Golgappa
- Puri/Golgappa - 8
- Boiled And Chopped Potato - 1/4 cup
- Boondi soaked and Squeeze - 1/4 cup
- Sweet and Sour Tamarind Chutney - 3 tbsp
- Mint And Coriander Chutney - 2 tbsp
- Kewra Essence (Optional) - 2 to 3 drops
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Curd/Yogurt - 3 tbsp
- Water For Adding In Yogurt - 1/8 cup
- Sev - 1/4 cup
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Roasted Cumin Powder - A pinch
- Prepare Mint chutney, Tamarind chutney. Mix 1 tsp water in both chutney to dilute it.
- In a bowl add yogurt/Dahi. If dahi is thick add little bit water. Add few drops of kewra essence.
- In a bowl add potatoes and Boondi. Add salt, coriander, black pepper and cumin powder and mix.
- Gently make a hole on top of each golgappa with finger.
- Fill each golgappa with potato mixture and both chutney.
- Now pour yogurt/dahi on each golgappa.
- If you want drizzle more chutney on top.
- Sprinkle salt, Red chili powder, cumin powder.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and sev.