In India, in many regions after having lunch or dinner chewing paan is a tradition. Mitha paan is another version of regular paan that do not contain the strong flavors, areca nuts and tobacco.
Mitha (Sweet) Paan is very delicious and refreshing to chew. Sweet paan is made of betel leaves, fennel powder (saunf), gulkand (Sweetened rose petel), cardamom, nuts, Cherry and many more flavors are added.
How about having Paan Ice Cream? You do not need to look for paan ice cream in the market, just throw everything in a blender and paan ice cream is ready.
Let's go through ingredients..!!
Paan Ice Cream - Betel Leaves Ice Cream
- Paan Leaf - 4
- Whipping Cream - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Milk - Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds (Saunf) - 1 tbsp
- Tutti Frutti - 1 tbsp
- Gulkhand (Sweetened rose petals) - 1 tbsp
- Wash and cut the paan leaves.
- Add in grinder jar along with cardamom powder, fennel powder, gulkhand, tutti frutti, sugar and milk.
- Grind until puree.
- Now with this pureed mixture add whipping cream.
- Whip until thick But not peaks.
- Pour in the air tight container or cake tin, sprinkle tutti frutti.
- keep covered for at least 3 - 4 hours.
- When solid, scoop and enjoy