For all the moms it's really hard to pack lunch for picky eaters..i posted earlier also four lunch box recipes so thought of doing again..
Kids love to eat pizza even my toddler, since he started pre school he always demands for pizza. So i thought of making Pizza quesadilla with vegetables. This recipe uses roti/Tortilla as base..
I am sure all the kids are going to love this pizza quesadilla. There is no particular measurements. You can adjust the cheese and vegetables amount according to your preferences. with this i packed yogurt with fruits..you can add any fruit of your choice..
Quesadilla Lunch Box Recipe - Fruit Yogurt
- Roti/Tortilla (Uncooked) - 1
- Mozzarella Cheese As Needed
- Pizza Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Bell Pepper Chopped - 1 tbsp
- Shredded Carrots - 2 tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper - A pinch
- Clarified Butter (Desi Ghee) To apply
- First roll Roti/Chapati. Now heat a tawa and put roti.
- Cook from one side Just little bit (you do not have to cook Perfectly).
- Now Spred Pizza Sauce on whole roti.
- One one half of roti spread cheese, Shredded Carrots, Bell pepper.
- Now sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cover with other half and press lightly.
- Apply Clarified butter and turn.
- Apply butter on other side and take out in a plate and cut in triangles.
- Pack in Lunch Box with ketch up.
For Fruit Yogurt/Dahi
- Mix Fruits and little bit of sugar in yogurt and pack in lunch box