Besan Cheela - A very light and full of nutrition. Besan is full of fiber, Vitamin, Iron and many other things that have so many health benefits and to this already healthy flour i made more healthy by adding vegetables like spinach and bell pepper.
For busy mornings and this is the best recipe which i make in my kitchen. There are two reasons first of all healthy because i used less oil and second quick and easy. Best weight loss recipe when trying to loss weight..
I added spinach and bell pepper. It can be made with adding any vegetable..I skipped adding chili but if you like, then go ahead and enjoy.
- Besan (gram Flour ) - 1 cup
- Oil to apply in pan
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Chopped - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Ajwain ( Carom Seeds ) - 1/2 tsp
- Onion chopped - 1/4 cup
- Spinach Chopped - 1/2 cup
- Bell pepper Chopped ( Shimla mirch) - 1/4 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- In a bowl add besan, salt, turmeric powder, Garam Masala, ajwain, onion, spinach, bell pepper and ginger.
- Mix and add water gradually to make pouring consistency batter not too thick or not too thin.
- Heat a pan, Brush some olive oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter and spread.
- Let this brown when you see bubbles on top then turn and cook from other side.
- when both sides are cooked take out in serving plate.