Eggless Pineapple Cake
This recipe is all about eggless pineapple cake, moist and fluffy filled with
pineapple chunks and juice, topped with pineapple flavor fresh cream. So flavorful and refreshing treat.
I make so many cakes different styles and flavors But never felt so happy before. Baking a cake for your family members and when they appreciate your hard work and say "Yummy". Nothing gives more happiness seeing them eating whole cake which you prepared.
I really like the taste and flavor of pineapple in cakes, Especially Indian pineapple cake. I miss the flavor of that cake here. So thought why not give this a try. And it tastes exactly same like we used to eat in India. So light and spongy.
Pineapple Cake ( Eggless ) Recipe
Ingredients For Base
- All Purpose Flour - 2 1/2 cups
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Melted Butter - 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 Can (14 oz.)
- Pineapple Juice - 1 1/2 Cups
- Pineapple Chunks - 1/2 Cup
- Pineapple Essence (or vanilla essence) - 1/2 tsp
Ingredients For Icing
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 16 oz (473 ml)
- Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Pineapple essence (or vanilla essence)- 1/2 tsp
Directions for Base
- First Preheat oven to 350 degree fehrenheit.
- In a Mixing Bowl, beat together butter, Sugar and Condensed milk until it mixes well. Add Pineapple Juice, half cup chunks(1/2 save for layering) and essence. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder into a large bowl. Add dry Ingredients to wet. Mix Well But Don't do over mixing otherwise cake won't rise.
- Grease a 9" pan. Pour the Mixture into the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes and check with a toothpick inserted in the center if it comes out clean cake is ready. -Allow it to Cool.
- When it cools down completely, Keep in the Refrigerator for 1 hour.
Direction for Icing
- Add whipping cream, Pineapple essence and sugar in a large deep bowl. Blend with a electric blender until it forms a soft peak.
- Keep the Icing in the fridge.
- Take out the cake from fridge and cut it in the center(keep one hand on the top of the cake so it cut evenly). keep the top layer aside
- With a Spatula or butter knife spread a portion of icing mixture on the cake evenly. Put half of the Pineapple chunks, add more icing and cover it with the top layer which we kept aside.
- Spread icing on the top layer evenly and on the side.
- Now decorate the cake as you like i used icing nozzle to decorate and made big circles.
Cut it and Enjoy !!!