Kadahi Paneer - kadahi paneer one of the most liked and popular paneer recipe which is loved by every one. Spicy and loads of spices are added to make this paneer dish..kadahi paneer can be with gravy or without gravy.
But some times when sudden guests are coming and you think of cooking something quick, Paneer is the easiest dish that comes to mind but when think of kadahi paneer it takes lot of time with grinding masala and cooking..
As paneer is excellent source of protein. This recipe is a quicker and much healthier version of traditional kadahi paneer recipe. i used very less oil. Use low fat milk to make paneer at home.
Kadahi Paneer Recipe
- Paneer Cut In To Cubes - 1 cup
- Bell pepper ( Capsicum) - 1 diced
- Onion - 1 diced
- Oil - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Garlic Chopped - 2 cloves
- Ginger Sliced Thinly - 1/2 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped - 1 cup
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green Chili - 1
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- First Add Oil in a pan. Once it is hot add cumin seeds.
- Now add garlic and ginger and saute for about 20 - 30- seconds.
- Add tomatoes chopped and cook till soft and mushy about 2 minute.
- Add garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, red chili, coriander powder mix and saute for a minute.
- Add bell pepper and onion cook till little bit soft but still crunchy, for about 2 -3 minutes.
- Once done add paneer cubes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti, paratha or naan.