Paneer Roll - This easy and quick recipe can be a lunch box dish for your kid..Personally i like this paneer roll as a snack with my evening tea. Any body can have these paneer rolls whether kids or adults.
As this is for kids i did not use any chili even my my kid he don't like, spices can be adjusted accordingly. And i try to give my toddler a portion of fruits, veggies, protein and grains..So this lunch box has yam, blueberries, grapes, pear, paneer, bread..
Paneer Roll For KIds Lunch Box
- Brown Bread Slices - 2
- Cottage Cheese ( Paneer ) Shredded - 1/2 cup
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves As Needed
- Milk - 2 tsp
- Oil To Brush Pan
- First Add Paneer, Garam Masala, salt, black pepper, coriander leaves in a bowl.
- Add milk if paneer is dry, this is just to bind the paneer in bread.
- Now cut the sides of bread and roll out very thin using a rolling pin.
- Place a tbsp of fillig in the bread in one side.
- On the other side apply some water.
- Start rolling and closing the bread from one side make sure filling stays in while closing.
- Pinch the edges where water is applied.
- Now brush some oil in a heated pan, place the bread rolls.
- Lightly toast from all sides.