Churro - A Mexican Quick Snack which has soft and moist inside and outer is crispy and coated with sugar and cinnamon..These are fried and can either be long or short and thick or thin..
As this recipe is eggless version so used everything as they use in authentic mexican recipe except eggs...Flour, oil, sugar ..
It just took 15 to 20 minutes to make these absolutely delicious snack.. Try and let me know your experience in comment section below..
Eggless Churro Recipe
- All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Hot Water - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil For frying
- Cinnamon - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Heat 1 cup of water.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying churros.
- Add All purpose flour, sugar, baking powder in a bowl and mix.
- Now add hot water in the mixture and mix with spoon, the dough will be thick and sticky.
- Now take a piping bag with 8 mm star tip nozzle. add dough in the bag.
- Now in the hot oil pipe about 4 to 5" length of dough and then cut using kitchen scissors.
- Do this in 2 - 3 batches don't overcrowd the pan.
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown in color.
- Drain and then roll in sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Serve warm.