Pindi Cholle With Tawa Kulcha Recipe | Chole Kulche | Indian Breakfast Street Food Recipes | Kulcha Chana Recipe
Pindi Cholle And Kulcha made on tawa. Sharing this recipe with you all which i recently made, tried making pindi cholle which is not only without onion and tomato but also looks and tastes yummy. And kulcha made on tawa, makes a super yummy combination.
Pindi Cholle With Tawa kulcha
Ingrdients for cholle
To Boil Cholle
- Cholle ( Chickpeas ) 1 1/4 cup
- Water to Boil 3 Cups
- Small Bag or tea filter bag 1
- Black Cardamom 2 - 3
- Dry Amla ( Gooseberry ) 4 - 5 Slices
- Black Tea 1 tsp
- Cinammon Stick 1
- Bay Leaf 1
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Oil 2 - 3 tbsp
- Hing ( Asafoetida ) A pinch
- Carom Seeds 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Paste 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red Chilli 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
- Fennel Powder 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1/4 tsp
- Black Salt 1/4 tsp
- Green Chili 1 slit
- Tamarind Water 2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Dry Fenugreek Leaves
- First Soak Cholle ( Chickpeas ) Overnight with enough water.
- It will be double in size. drain and wash thoroughly.
- Now in a pressure cooker ad 3 cups of water and add cholle in to this.
- In a tea bag pouch ( Use a cloth If tea Bag not available ) add all the ingredients list under boiling.
- Close lid and pressure cook for 7 - 8 whistles on low to medium heat.
- After the cooking time switch off heat and let the pressure go by itself.
- Now take a pan add oil let this heat up. add all ingredients listed in tadka, except black salt, salt and green chili, fry 15 seconds. fry on low heat so that powder don't burn.
- Add boiled cholle mix very well
- Add 1 cup of water which was used for boiling.
- Add black Salt and if needed white salt as well according to your taste.
- Add green chili cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cholle is ready
Ingredients For Kulcha
- Lukewarm Water 1/4 cup
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour ( Maida ) 3 Cups
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Curd/ Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Flour For dusting
- Coriander Leaves
- Oil To apply
- First take lukewarm water, it should not be too hot or too cold.
- Add sugar and yeast, mix very well
- Let it rise for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl take maida ( all purpose flour ) .
- Add salt, yogurt ( Curd ), oil.
- Mix and start kneading, at first the dough will feel sticky add ore flour if needed.
- knead into a smooth dough consistency should not be firm.
- Apply oil, cover and let this rise for at least 2 hours.
- It will be double in size, punch down and divide the dough in equal parts.
- Make a ball dust in flour and roll into a round disc.
- When rolled half then apply little water and stick coriander leaves and start rolling again.
- It should be half inch thick.
- Heat a pan and put the rolled kulcha and cook till turn brown.
- Apply oil and turn, cook from other side.
- Now serve with cholle.
Video Of More Street Food Recipe :