Aloo Samosa Roll one of the best and easiest recipe of samosa roll a unique style of making samosa.. sometimes it is hard to give a shape of samosa when you are in hurry just try this easiest recipe which exactly tastes like crispy samosa.. and you will be surprised to know these are shallow fried.
Oene of the easiest party snack that can be done in few minutes. in this recipe i am sharing the aloo samosa roll recipe but you can try with any stuffing you like.
I am Sure kids are going to love this recipe it can be prepared as party snack.. i shallow fried them these can be baked or air fried with little oil.. aloo masala is same like traditional samosa boiled potatoes, indian spices.. serve with mint and sweet chutney.
ALOO SAMOSA ROLLS
Ingredients to make dough
- 2 cups refined flour/Maida
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- water to knead the dough
Ingredients for aloo stuffing
- 3 big Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp peas/matar
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds crushed
- a pinch asafoetida
- 2 tsp ginger chopped
- 2 small green chilis
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 garam masala
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- fresh coriander
- Oil For shallow Frying
- first boil 3 big potatoes once boiled let them cool peel, mash and keep side.
- take a pan add oil, once hot add carom seeds, coriander seeds, asafoetida, ginger, green chili fry for few seconds.
- add turmeric, garam masala, coriander powder, red chili.
- add boiled potatoes and peas.
- add salt and chaat masala mix well
- saute for few seconds.
- Add fresh coriander leaves/cilantro.
- keep aside to cool.
- Now prepare the dough
- take a bowl add refined flour, salt, carom seeds.
- add oil and rob the flour until bread resembles bread crumbs.
- now add water little by little and start kneading the dough. make a semi hard dough not too soft not too hard.
- cover and rest the dough 30 minutes.
- now knead again for few seconds. take a half of the dough make a ball.
- dust the surface with flour. and start rolling the dough into thin disc with rolling pin.
- cut the rolled chapati vertical into three or four wide strips
- now take one strip, keep the prepared aloo stuffing on one end and start rolling till you reach end.
- do the same with rest of dough.
- now heat some oil in pan, oil should be less just to keep the stuffing intact otherwise it can come out.
- now shallow fry all the rolled samosas on medium heat until they turn golden and crispy.
- serve with chutney