Donuts recipe | Eggless fluffy fried donuts recipe making these eggless donuts is really easy. you don't need sharp culinary skills to make these perfect fluffy donuts. Donuts or doughnuts are generally fried dough confection. the donuts are famous in many countries and prepared in many shapes and forms.
Back in Indian there is a similar sweet we used to eat it is Gulgula that my mom used to make when we were young that time donuts were not introduced in many parts of india
These eggless donuts are made with yeast and butter which makes them so soft and spongy that no one can say NO to these. i love making these for my little one who enjoys donuts any time of the day and in this lockdown time, eating out or ordering donuts from outside is not an option..
A must try recipe specially if you have little ones at home who enjoy eating donuts.
Look at his face that smile
Tips To Make Perfect Donuts
- 1 cup All purpose flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp sugar (granulated or powdered)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp regular or quick rise yeast
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- Flour for dusting
- cinnamon and sugar for coating
- chocolate ganache (Chocolate wafers 1/3 cup+3 tbsp milk)
1. Take all purpose flour (maida), sugar, salt and yeast in bowl, Mix well.
2. Add milk and knead the dough, if dough looks too dry add 1 or 2 tbsp milk knead 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add butter knead well for 2 - 3 minutes until all the butter is absorbed into the dough. you can add butter while adding the millk but adding later ensures soft and non sticky dough.
4. Cover and let it rise at some warm place for atleast 2 hours and more.
5. Once doubled punch it down add flour to work surface and roll the dough in 1/2" thickness.
6. Cut with round donut cutter, if you don't have donut cutter take any large lid for outer circle or small lid for inner circle.. Best ideas is roll and flatten the dough in your palms and make a small hole in center using your index finger.
7. Apply oil on donuts and Cover the donuts again for 10 minutes
8. Fry the rested donuts in oil until it turns fluffy and changes color to brown then flip and cook other side.
9. Once done remove them on paper towel and let them cool down.
10. When cooled roll them in cinnamon sugar mixture or dip in chocolate, add some sprinklers and Enjoy
note: For chocolate ganache add 3 tbsp milk in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and microwave 20 seconds intervals until just hot not boiling.. let it sit 7-8 minutes then dip the doughnuts.