Chilli Paneer | Veg Starter
How To Prepare
Paneer is cut into cubes and a slurry is made and cubes are coated well with slurry and shallow fried into the oil until crispy.
Sauce for paneer is made with soy sauce, chilli sauce and some other spices, Bell pepper and onions are added along with paneer cubes.
Chilli Paneer Recipe
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup paneer cut into cubes
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp ginger garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp spring onions white part
- 1 green chilli
- 1 cup cubed green and red capsicum(bell pepper)
- 1 onion cubed
- 1 tsp vinegar
- spring onion for garnishing
- first cut the paneer into cubes.
- in a bowl add ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, chilli sauce, black pepper powder, salt, corn starch water cup paneer cut into cubes.
- mix and coat the paneer cubes well.
- In a pan add oil and shallow fry paneer cubes, turn and cook paneer from both sides until slightly brown.
- Now in another bowl take chilli sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, salt and black pepper powder, keep aside for later use.
- take a pan add oil, once oil is hot add ginger garlic cook 20 seconds.
- add spring onion white, green chili and cook another 30 seconds.
- add bell pepper(capsicum) and onions, cook till half done.
- add prepared sauce, vinegar and fried paneer cubes, mix well.
- cook 1 minute and garnish with spring onions.