Aloo Shimla Mirch | Potato Bell Pepper Curry
Aloo shimla mirch is an indian sabzi recipe In this potato and shimla mirch (bell pepper) is cooked along with everyday indian spices.
This recipe is simple and easy to cook in microwave in less time. A quick sabzi in no time ready to serve with roti or paratha.
How To Prepare
1. Preparation is really simple. Cut shimla mirch and potato into cubes. add in a bowl.
2. add cumin, turmeric, ginger paste, salt, red chili, coriander, garam masala, oil and little water. Give everything a good mix.
3. Cover and Microwave for 5 minutes. Cooking time depends on microwave wattage. it can vary
4. take out from microwave and let it cool little bit, check if cooked add a tablespoon more water if not cooked and cook again if needed.
5. Enjoy with roti or paratha.
Aloo Shimla Mirch
- 2 small capsicum (bell pepper)
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili
- 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp oil/ghee
- 1 tbsp water
- fresh coriander leaves
- Cut potato and capsicum in to cubes and add in a microwave safe bowl.
- add all the masalas ginger paste, cumin, turmeric, coriander, red chili, salt, garam masala.
- add oil and a table spoon of water, mix well.
- cover with microwave safe plate.
- Cook in microwave for 5-6 minutes or till the potatoes are soft.
- serve with roti or paratha.