This recipe is a quick version of basic banana cake in oven. We all have that sweet craving for dessert after meals, No better and quick way to satisfy those cravings than this cake. Just add everything in mug microwave 2 minutes and done.
This cake is single serving sweet treat. With added banana the cake is so moist and dense that you feel like eating one more cup. Give it a try!
Eggless Banana Mug Cake Recipe
Serving - 1
- All purpose flour - 5 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbs
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Pureed Banana - 1
- Vanilla - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 3 tbs
- Walnut - 1 tbs
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder. give it quick mix
- Add oil, banana, vanilla essence, milk mix well and top with walnuts.
- keep in microwave on high for 2 minutes, and done.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the microwave.