Paneer Bhurji | Indian Lunch With Paneer
Paneer there are so many Indian dishes that can be made. One of them is paneer ki bhurji. This can be served as side dish. Easy to cook recipe.
if you already have paneer than it's much easier and quick to cook. Otherwise paneer have to be curdled first. Add your favorite vegetables if you want or just cook like i cooked with only paneer.
Paneer Bhurji Recipe
Servings - 2
- Paneer crumbled - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Ginger - 1 tsp chopped
- Garlic - 1 tsp chopped
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- salt to taste
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- First make paneer and crumble it. link to video Homemade Paneer.
- If you already have paneer skip step 1 and add oil in pan heat on medium heat.
- Once oil is hot add cumin seeds, garlic and ginger.
- Now add onion and fry till little bit brown.
- Add Turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala and salt. saute for a minute.
- Now add tomatoes and fry till they become soft.
- Now lastly add paneer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander and mix.
- Serve with roti, parantha, or bread slice.